Sunday, January 28, 2007

Happy New Year!

I am excited to share with you my latest adventure! I just returned from a Victorian Tea Cruise to the Caiman Islands and Mexico. During the cruise I took part in continuing ed hours
for the tea business with Tea Events owner Dawnya Sasse. It was a great time with fellow tea
lovers and business owners. I look forward to this coming year and the new ideas I came home with and the opportunity to share some fresh adventures.

Are you making it a habit to take time and share a cup of tea with your friends and family?
Visit Ladysfortea.com for some tea specials we are offering just until the end of the month and
then visit again Feb 1 to see what we are offering just in time for Valentines Day. Like
chocolate? Stay tuned!!!

Make sure to add any comments to our site regarding our products or customer service. We love to hear from you and want to share your comments with our customers. Visit Ladysfortea.com
to see the latest comments that have been posted along with copies of my certificates and picture.

We really appreciate you all as our customers. Since February is the "love" month, we are going to run a special discount for customers only. Keep watching and visiting often.

Lady Caroline

No comments: