Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hello, friends.

My heart is heavy as I remember the fatalities of 911. It's hard to believe it has been five
years already. If you know of anyone that was affected by 911, reach out to them this week
with understanding and compassion as it could have been yours or my family lost on that
dreadful day. I hope you can say a special prayer for those families that still are so heavy with the burden of loss.

Ami-Tea

This is my prayer for peace, for a world in divine harmony.
A world that knows no war. To do this, I bring myself to a
peaceful place. I go within and know that God is all there is,
and I am one with this divine tranquility. I pray that everyone
joins me in this sacred space of amity. For this is the place where
peace begins-this powerful, productive and potent place within.
From here we see only our similarities and parity and know only
our good. I accept good, embody good, live for good, and do only
good. As I know peace, I know it begins with me. I give thanks
and abide by the Golden Rule, the code of amity that knows no
enemy. I put aside and I go inside. I release and I relent. I forgive
and I repent. I let go and I let God. I give in and I get God. And
so it is, and so I am, and so we are, in peace. Amen.

Please feel free to add any prayers or thoughts you may have for
our nation and those who have lost so much for our nation.

Lady Caroline

No comments: